- 2 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp of baking powder
- 1 1/4 cup of brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1 stick of unsalted butter (room temperature)
- 2 eggs (room temperature)
- 1/4 cup of sunflower oil
- 1 cup of crushed salted pretzels
- 1/4 cup of dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup of white chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line your baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Soak the dried cranberries for 10 minutes in boiling water.
- In a large mixing bowl add all your dry ingredients and combine.
- Add in your butter, oil and eggs. Stir well until dough forms.
- Drain your cranberries from the water. Fold in your pretzels, white chocolate and cranberries.
- Scoop and roll dough, about 1.5 tablespoons of dough into balls. Use your palms to flatten the balls slightly.
- Bake for 11 minutes or until slightly golden brown on the top.
- Allow cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes.
A little bit of sweet, a little bit salty and a whole lot of goodness in one bite! These White Chocolate Cranberry Pretzel Cookies are chewy, flavourful, festive and definitely a fan-favourite. A must for any holiday party!
If you require these cookies to be gluten free, use gluten-free flour instead of the all-purpose flour. Place the dough in the fridge for an hour before baking.
This recipe will make 15 cookies.