- 2 cups of chickpea flour
- 2 tsp of baking powder
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1/4 cup of shredded coconut
- 1 tbsp of cinnamon
- 1/2 cup of honey
- 1/2 cup of coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups of shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup of applesauce
- 1/3 cup of oat milk
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line your muffin tin with paper cups.
- Whisk together in a large bowl, chickpea flour, baking powder, salt, coconut and cinnamon.
- Add in your wet ingredients and combine everything.
- Scoop one spoonful of the batter into each muffin tin.
- Add homemade granola on the top of each muffin – optional.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Looking for a delicious and easy-to-make gluten-free muffin recipe? Try these cinnamon, coconut and carrot muffins! Made with simple ingredients, these muffins are naturally sweetened and perfect for a quick snack or breakfast on the go.
I love the combination of cinnamon, coconut and carrot in these muffins – it gives them a lovely spicy flavour and makes them extra tasty. They’re also moist and fluffy, and just perfect with a glass of cold milk.
If you’re looking for a quick and healthy snack or breakfast option, give these gluten-free cinnamon, coconut and carrot muffins a try – you won’t be disappointed!
This recipe is gluten free, grain free and dairy free. This recipe will make 10 muffins and will take you less than 30 minutes to make!