- 1 cup of oat flour
- 1 cup of rolled oats
- 2 tsp of baking powder
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 egg (or flaxseed egg)
- 1 cup of oat milk
- 1 tbsp of coconut oil
- 2 tbsps of maple syrup
- 2 cups of peeled chopped apples
- 2 tsp of cinnamon
- 2 tbsp of maple syrup
- 1 tsp of coconut oil
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and coat your muffin tins with a non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl combine all the dry ingredients together. Mix well.
- In a separate bowl combine all the wet ingredients together. (Not the apple filling) Mix well.
- On a medium saucepan, on medium heat add all the apple filling ingredients. Cook the apple filling for 6-8 minutes or until the apples are soft.
- Add all the wet ingredients and the apple filling ingredients to the dry ingredients bowl. Combine.
- Using an ice cream scooper, place one scoop of the batter into each muffin tin.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until the edges are browned and the top appears to be set.
Fall flavours on your mind?!This healthy oatmeal apple cinnamon muffin recipe will get you started. It’s fast, easy and obviously nutritious in every way. Loaded with fresh apples, oats and fall spices. This means, your busy weekday can be easy with a quick bite from these.
So go to those apple orchards and bake with all those fall apples you picked!
These apple cinnamon oatmeal muffins are gluten free and dairy free. This recipe will make 14 muffins and will only take you 30 minutes to make!