- 4 cups of finger potatoes
- 2 cups of shredded parmesan (save 1/2 cup of shredded parmesan for the top of the potatoes)
- 1 cup of cut kielbasa, into quarters (or smaller)
- 2 tbsp of olive oil + 1/2 cup for the potatoes
- 1 tbsp of garlic powder
- 1 tbsp of oregano
- 2 shallots, chopped
- salt and pepper: optional
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Be sure that your parmesan is shredded and that your kielbasa is chopped into small quarters with the skin removed.
- In a small bowl, combine 2 tbsp of olive oil, garlic powder, oregano and shallots. Mix well.
- Using a large baking dish, sprinkle a little olive oil, secondly evenly spread the parmesan over top. Add your kielbasa and olive oil mixture. Spread it evenly across the dish.
- Cut your potatoes in half lengthwise and place them in a bowl. Add some olive oil and mix well.
- Place the cut side down of the potato onto the parmesan mixture in the baking dish.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup of parmesan over the top of the potatoes.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until crispy.
- Remove from the oven and enjoy with your favourite dip or try my white bean dip!
There is a reason why this potato side dish went viral! Because it’s incredibly easy and scrumptious. I added a little twist to mine – Kielbasa. Just to make them extra incredible.
These are definitely worth testing and for a good reason. Simple. Crispy. So good!
This recipe will take you 30 minutes and serves 5 people.