Get ready to indulge in some guilt-free goodness with these delicious and nutritious almond blondies!
This easy and healthy almond blondie recipe is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth without derailing your healthy lifestyle.
We start by blending a can of chickpeas with some almond butter, peanut butter, maple syrup, and vanilla extract to create a creamy and protein-packed base. And to really elevate the flavour, we throw in some chocolate chunks for some added crunch and sweetness.
These almond blondies are not only gluten-free and vegan, but they’re also a great source of plant-based protein and healthy fats. They make the perfect snack or dessert for anyone looking to indulge in something sweet while still maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
Whip up a batch of these almond blondies and enjoy a guilt-free treat that’s sure to satisfy your cravings. All you need is a food processor to make these easy blondies!
- 1 can of chickpeas (drained and rinsed)
- 1/4 cup of almond butter
- 1/3 cup of peanut butter
- 1 1/2 tbsp of maple syrup
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup of chocolate chunks
Here are some substitute ingredients for this Almond blondies recipe:
- Chickpeas: If you don’t have chickpeas or don’t like their taste, you can use white beans or black beans instead. These beans have a similar texture and will work well in this recipe.
- Almond butter: If you don’t have almond butter, you can use any nut butter you like, such as peanut butter, cashew butter, or hazelnut butter.
- Peanut butter: If you don’t have peanut butter or are allergic to peanuts, you can use sunflower seed butter, almond butter, or cashew butter.
- Maple syrup: If you don’t have maple syrup, you can use honey, agave nectar, or brown rice syrup instead.
- 1 food processor
- 1 can chickpeas (drained and rinsed)
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1½ tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup dark chocolate chunks
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Line an 8-inch square baking dish with parchment paper and set it aside.
- In a food processor, blend all the ingredients together (not the chocolate) until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the lined baking dish and smooth the top.
- Sprinkle the chocolate chunks over top of the batter.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown and the center is set.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes in the baking dish.
- Once cooled, remove the blondies from the baking dish using the parchment paper and transfer to a wire rack to cool completely
*This site contains affiliate links which means that I may receive commissions for purchases made through these links. However, please know that I only provide links to products that I actually use and wholeheartedly recommend