- 6 flat corn cakes
- 1/2 cup of pecans
- 1/2 cup of pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup of oats (I used gluten free)
- 1 cup of dark chocolate bark (I used almond dark chocolate bark)
- 3 tbps of coconut oil
- 4 tbsps of natural peanut butter (you can always add more too)
- 1/2 cup of peanuts
- 1 tbsp of maple syrup
- 1 banana
- Add: Dark Chocolate chips
- In a large bowl break and crush the corn cakes.
- Ground up the pecans and pumpkin seeds. Add them to the bowl of corn cakes.
- Add in oats and the melted chocolate. To melt the chocolate, place it in the microwave for about 30 secs. Add in your coconut oil.
- Combine all ingredients and place it on a baking pan. Using your fingers press evenly into prepared baking pan.
- In a separate bowl add in your peanut butter and maple syrup. I ground up my peanuts but you can always keep them whole too. Mix well. (If you want it more soft, add in more peanut butter)
- Add in a banana to the peanut butter mixture. Combine all ingredients.
- Add the peanut butter spread over top of the crispy corn crumb layer. Spread across evenly.
- Chill in the freezer until completely firm, at least an hour or two.
These are no bake chocolate peanut butter bars! A delicious treat for anytime. Like what my kids say “SO GOOD”.
Crispy on the bottom, yet thick and creamy on the top. Easy to make and simple ingredients that all kids will enjoy. They are filled with protein and fibre, which is one great energy boosting snack. I often eat them for breakfast to start my day on a great note! #filledwithgoodness #glutenfree #protein #fibre