- 1 shallot
- 1 cup of cherry tomatoes
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 cup of fresh basil
- 2 large roasted red peppers
- 1/2 cup of sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/2 cup of fresh green onions
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 tsp of salt
- Slice the baby tomatoes in half and place them in a large bowl.
- Chop up the shallot and the garlic cloves. Place them in the bowl with the tomatoes.
- Add in olive oil and salt. Combine the ingredients and place everything on a baking sheet. Bake at 400 for 15 minutes.
- Once done baking, add in all the remaining ingredients to a prepared dish.
- Add your roasted tomato mixture to your choice of pasta. ( I used gluten-free pasta)
- Combine and enjoy!
Looking for a pasta recipe for those hot summer days?!! Eat it cold, eat it fresh and eat it all. #Glutenfree #dairyfree #freshbasil #gardendays
I really don’t like hot food during a heat wave. More heat is not fun. But I do enjoy a cold , tasty pasta that is filled with fresh basil and cherry tomatoes. Its simple, its easy and its filled with healthy goodness for your belly. I love it with my chickpea pasta. Not only am I getting my protein but it keeps me full for hours.