- 2 cups of almond flour
- 4 tbsps of tapioca flour
- 1/2 cup of oats (gluten-free)
- 1 tsp of baking powder (gluten-free)
- 1 tsp xanthan gum
- 1/3 cup of coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup of crushed walnuts
- 1 tsp of salt
- 7 dried apricots
- 2 tbsps of apricot jam
- 1/2 cup of coconut oil
- 1/2 cup of almond milk
- 2 tbsps of flaxseed
- 2 tbsps of chia seeds
- 4 tbsps of water
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Chop the dried apricots into small pieces.
- In a large bowl combine almond flour, oats, baking powder, xanthan gum, tapioca flour, coconut sugar, walnuts and salt together.
- In a small bowl combine the flaxseed, chia seed and water. Place in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- In the large bowl add all the ingredients and mix well.
- Place a spoonful of the mixture into each muffin cup.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until brown.
Usually on my Sunday evenings, I try to make a new baked good recipe. Not only for myself but for my kids. This way it will last us throughout the week. This week I decided to try something a little different by using apricots. I love just eating apricots but my kids aren’t a fan. Hiding them in a muffin might be a good solution.
And guess what, they loved them!! YES!!
This recipe only took me 15 minutes to get ready and just a quick 20 minutes of baking time. Easy and a great choice for snack time!