- 1 cup of finely chopped shallot
- 1/2 cup of finely chopped chives
- 1 1/2 cups of coconut yogurt
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar
- Combine all ingredients in a medium size bowl. Mix well.
- Stay in the fridge up to 5 days.
After cutting out dairy from my diet, I started to get creative with making lots of different recipes using coconut yogurt. In the beginning I wasn’t so sure how the texture would affect most of the recipe, but for the most part it turned out wonderful. For this recipe, I found that is was perfect for BBQ chicken or even corn chips. The coconut dip just gave everything any extra boost of flavour.