- 1/2 cup of grind red lentils
- 1/2 cup of millet flour
- 1 cup of water
- 1 tbsp of nutritional yeast
- 1 tbsp of hemp seeds
- 1 tsp of oregano
- 1 tsp of garlic powder
- 1 tsp of salt
Optional add in: cooked onions, cooked leeks and cooked yellow pepper.
Toppings: avocado, tomatoes or even yogurt.
- Be sure that your lentils are grind to a flour base.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Let it sit for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, on a medium heat add some coconut oil to a large skillet.
- Pour 3 tablespoons of your pancake mix to the pan. Cook each side for 2 minutes.
When I found out I no longer could have gluten, I found myself struggling with what carbs to eat. I was so unsure of what was safe to eat and what my stomach could handle.
So I slowly started exploring many different ways to eat beans. This was one of my favourite recipes and easiest too. Not only is millet, gluten-free but its also a really good source of carbs and vitamins. So with millet mixed with lentils, it was a win win!