- 1 can of chickpeas
- 1 cup of cauliflower
- 1 cup of chopped sweet potato
- 1 cup of cooked quinoa
- 1 cup of cooked buckwheat
- A handful of kale leaves
- Half an avocado
- 1 tbsp of hemp seeds
Sauce: Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
- Roast the chickpeas, cauliflower and sweet potato with salt and pepper for 15 minutes at 400 degrees.
- In a large serving bowl, start with placing the kale, quinoa, and buckwheat inside. Add in your chickpeas, cauliflower, sweet potatoes and avocado.
- Over top sprinkle the hemp seeds and the roasted red pepper sauce.
Would you eat it hot or cold?
Right now, I would eat it cold. Since it’s so hot outside .