- 5 cups of lettuce
- 1 cup of broccoli sprouts
- 1 cup of cauliflower
- 1 cup of chopped Roma tomatoes
- 1 cup of chopped sweet potato
- 1 cup of chopped yellow potato
- 1 pound of minced turkey
- 1 cup of cooked quinoa
- 1 tbsp of tomato paste
- Wash the lettuce and the broccoli sprouts . Place them in a large bowl.
- Place the cauliflower, Roma tomatoes on a baking pan. Sprinkle them with olive oil, salt and pepper. ( I also added turmeric)
- Place the potatoes on a separate baking pan. Sprinkle them with olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic salt.
- In a large bowl, add in the turkey, quinoa and tomato paste. Combine and add in garlic salt, pepper, dried oregano and basil. Combine and create meatballs with your hands. Place each meatball on parchment paper on a large baking pan.
- Bake the potatoes and turkey at 400 degrees for 30 minutes. Bake the cauliflower and tomatoes at 400 degrees for 15 minutes.
*****For the yogurt herb sauce, see post for full recipe.
Introducing MY MEDITERRANEAN BOWL by @happybellycreations. It’s hearty, it’s filled with fresh ingredients and vibrant flavours. #glutenfree #dairyfree
My new favorite easy summer salad!! It’s an irresistible combination of roasted vegetables, lettuce and turkey meatballs.
Drizzle a little of my yogurt herb sauce (#dairyfree) and you will fall in love! This salad will take you 30 minutes to make. Great dinner idea for those busy weekdays!