- 2 bananas
- 6 pitted dates
- 5 figs
- 1/3 cup of shredded coconut
- 1/2 pumpkin seeds
- 1/3 sunflower seeds
- 1 tbsp of flaxseed
- 1 tbsp of maple syrup
- 2 tbsp of coconut oil
- A handful of chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place everything (but the chocolate chips) in a food processor. Process until smooth.
- Use a baking tray with parchment paper on top to avoid any sticking. Every place the mixture on the the tray,
- Spread the mixture evenly across so the thickness is around 1 inch. Sprinkle the chocolate chips over the top of the bar.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden.
Have you tried a nut-free, grain-free, egg-free, vegan, Banana Seed Bar??!
These bars are perfect for kids’ lunches!
With a delicious blend of dates, figs, sunflowers and pumpkin seeds, plus the natural goodness of banana, and coconut. These bars taste great, are healthy and tick all the boxes for dietary considerations.
This recipe will make 15 bars and will only take you 20 minutes to make! OR you don’t even have to bake these. They can also be your no-bake-banana-seeds bars. Just note they might get a little sticky.