- 8 yellow potatoes
- 1/3 cup of chives
- 2 cups of baked chicken thighs
- 1/3 of fresh parsley
- 1 cup of vegan cheese sauce
- 1 tsp of chilli powder
- 1 tsp of turmeric
- 1 tsp of garlic powder
- 1 tsp of onion powder
- 1 tsp of oregano
- 2 tsp of salt
- 2 tbsp of
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- To make the fries, wash the potatoes and cut them into 1/2-inch matchsticks. (I like to leave the skin on)
- Place them in a large pot of water and bring to a boil. Boil them for 8 minutes. (The potatoes shouldn’t be too soft)
- Drain the water and place the potatoes on a baking pan.
- Combine all your potato seasonings and sprinkle the mixture over the potatoes. Drizzle the olive oil over top.
- Bake for 40 minutes and flip the fries halfway.
- Once done baking, place them in a bowl and add your toppings, chives, chicken, parsley and cheese. (You can add anything to these fries!)
Happy “Fry” Day! How good do these loaded fries look?! SOOO GOOD! These will always hit the spot- coated in the perfect seasoning and topped with a delicious vegan cheesy sauce!
These are gluten free and dairy- free.
You can make this dish vegan too, by removing the chicken.
This recipe will take you 40 minutes and serves 5!