- 3 cups of plain yogurt
- 2 cups of frozen berries
- 1 banana
- 2 tbsp of honey
For the granola bottom:
- 2 tbsps hemp seeds
- 3 tbsps coconut flakes
- 3 tbsps crushed Sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup oats (gluten-free)
- 1/2 cup of crushed almonds
- 2 tbsps crushed pecans
- 1/3 cup of honey
- 1/3 cup of coconut oil
- In a large bowl mix the yogurt with the honey.
- In another bowl combine all the granola mixture together. This will create your bottom.
- Using parchment paper on a large pan spread the granola mixture around.
- Over the granola mixture spread the yogurt evenly across.
- Place the mixed berries and banana in the yogurt.
- Place it in the freezer for at least 3 hours before enjoying it!
A breakfast delight!
The night before make this for yourself and your kiddos! Everyone will love it. Take it out of the freezer in the morning and enjoy this frozen berry yogurt with granola. Anything frozen tastes amazing in the summer, so this is our go to morning breakfast!
Add ons can be peanut butter or almond butter for the granola. This way you get your protein and fibre too!