- Oat (Add as much as you want for each)
- Coconut flakes
- Crushed walnuts
- Watermelon (I used a quarter of a watermelon. Depends the size you have.)
- 1 cup of strawberries
- 1 banana
- Fresh mint
- 1/2 a lime
- 1 cup of coconut water
- 1 cup of ice
- In a jar add as much oat, coconut flakes and walnuts as you wish.
- In a blend add the smoothie ingredients and blend until you reach the consistence you want.
- Pour the smoothie into the jar with oats and let it sit in the fridge overnight.
Who can’t say no to this- watermelon smoothie and oats! Delicious! Refreshing for those hot mornings! And plus its easy to make and ready to go for the perfect workout morning!
When I know my morning will be crazy and I need something refreshing, this is what I make. It’s healthy, tasty and gets me through the morning. My kids love to drink the left over smoothie so it a win-win!!