- 1 cup of pitted dates
- 1/2 cup of figs
- 1 tbsp of maple syrup
- 1 tbsp of almond butter
- 1 tbsp of peanut butter
- 1 tbsp of honey
- 1 cup of shredded coconut flakes
- Using a food processor, add in the dates, figs, maple syrup, almond butter and peanut butter. Process until well combined.
- Remove from the food processor and using parchment paper to avoid sticking, roll out the mixture. Spread it out evenly.
- Roll it until it’s around 1/8- 1/4 inch thick.
- Gently spread the honey over the top layer of the roll. Sprinkle the coconut flakes over top.
- Using a pizza slicer, slice 5 inches wide strips.
- Using your fingers, roll the strips. If your fingers get sticky, dip them in water and try again.
Healthier version of the fruit roll up!!!…….
Here’s a quick + easy ‘grab and go’ high protein snack! Just place it all in a food processor, roll and refrigerate – super quick, super delicious and a perfect way to keep you fuelled!
This recipe will create 6 rolls. They are gluten free and vegan!