- 1 small diced potato
- 2 diced carrots
- 4 sundried tomatoes
- 1 tbsp of tahini
- 2 tbsp of nutritional yeast
- 1/3 cup of diced tomatoes
- 1/3 cup of olive oil
- 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp of lemon juice
- 1 tsp of garlic powder
- 1 tsp of onion powder
- 1 tsp of salt
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Place the potato and carrots inside to cook for 10 minutes.
- Remove the potato and carrots and place them in a blender.
- Add all the remaining ingredients and place them in the blender also. Blend until smooth.
- Warm the sauce up for a few minutes and serve immediately.
This sauce is great for those busy weekdays. Use it for your mac and cheese meals or even a loaded fries dish. You can add it to anything and even pack it for a school meal!
This sauce is vegan, gluten free and nut free.
This recipe will serve 5 and will take you 15 minutes to make.
If you have any questions, feel free to email me or message me on FACEBOOK or INSTAGRAM!
One response to “VEGAN CHEESE SAUCE”
[…] 1 cup of vegan cheese sauce […]