- 1 small diced potato
- 2 diced carrots
- 4 sundried tomatoes
- 1 tbsp of tahini
- 2 tbsp of nutritional yeast
- 1/3 cup of diced tomatoes
- 1/3 cup of olive oil
- 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp of lemon juice
- 1 tsp of garlic powder
- 1 tsp of onion powder
- 1 tsp of salt
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Place the potato and carrots inside to cook for 10 minutes.
- Remove the potato and carrots and place them in a blender.
- Add all the remaining ingredients and place them in the blender also. Blend until smooth.
- Warm the sauce up for a few minutes and serve immediately.
This sauce is great for those busy weekdays. Use it for your mac and cheese meals or even a loaded fries dish. You can add it to anything and even pack it for a school meal!
This sauce is vegan, gluten free and nut free.
This recipe will serve 5 and will take you 15 minutes to make.