- 1/2 a butternut squash, peeled and cut into cubes
- 2 cups of Brussels sprouts, trimmed, quartered through core
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 cup of grated aged cheddar
- 1/2 cup of dried cranberries
- 1 tbsp of dried thyme
- 1 bag of tortilla chips
- 1/4 white wine vinegar
- 1/3 olive olive oil
- sat and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
- Place your butternut squash, Brussels sprouts on a baking sheet. Sprinkle olive oil and salt.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- While the vegetables are roasting, put together your dressing. Combine the dressing ingredients and mix well.
- Using a baking dish, spread half the amount of tortilla chips in the dish and sprinkle half the amount of cheese.
- Add half the roasted vegetables, cranberries and thyme. Repeat with a second layer using up the remaining ingredients.
- Bake until the cheese is melted, 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and add your dressing over top to enjoy!
All my favourite fall vegetables in one delicious dish! Definitely no science behind this platter, just add in the classic fall seasonal vegetables with some of your favourite cheese and ta-da! This is a great idea when you are hosting Thanksgiving for a large family.
One response to “THANKSGIVING NACHOS”
This recipe looks soooo good! Perfect for Thanksgiving!!! Make some and share with us!!☺️🥰