- 1 can of chickpeas
- 1 cup of diced butternut squash
- 1 cup of diced zucchini
- 1 cup of diced parsnip
- 1 cup of diced eggplant
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp of chilli powder
- 1 tsp of lime
- A handful of parsley
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 2 tbsp of tahini
- 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp of lemon juice
- 1 tsp of garlic powder
- 1 tsp of onion powder
- 1/2 of salt
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine all the salad ingredients in a large bowl. Stir well with the olive oil and spices.
- On a large baking pan, place the chickpeas and vegetables evenly on the pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the dressing. Combine all the dressing ingredients together.
- Place the roasted vegetables in a large salad bowl. Pour your dressing over top and mix well.
- You can either eat it warm or wait (place it in the fridge) and eat it cold.
After a long weekend of camping, a large salad with tons of roughage really did the trick! This salad has everything you need to get back on track to your healthy lifestyle. I especially love it because its so easy to make. Roast your chickpeas and vegetables, which will take 25 minutes and toss in your dressing – done! Easy meal in 30 minutes or less. This salad will serve 5-6 people.
Try it and let me know what you think!