- 1/2 cup of oats (GF)
- 1 cup of millet flour
- 1 cup of almond flour
- 1/3 cup of tapioca flour
- 2 tbsps of baking flour
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 2 tsps of salt
- 1/3 cup of coconut sugar
- 2 flaxseed eggs
- 1/3 cup of coconut oil
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup of almond milk
- 2 cups of sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 tbsp of oats
- 1 tbsp of coconut oil
- 1 tbsp of coconut sugar
- Place all the dry ingredients into a large bowl. Mix well.
- Combine all the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients. Stir until completely combined.
- Using a muffin tray, add a large spoonful of the mixture to each muffin cup.
- Add a strawberry or two to each top and complete it with the topping mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until golden.
It’s the end of June and that means strawberries are to be picked!!
We picked and ate and enjoyed- strawberry picking 👌. My little 3 yr old asked if we could make muffins, so we did. Or should I say she did!
Kicking off the summer with colourful homemade muffins that are a balanced snack with healthy ingredients and good carbs and protein. I call it my fluffy muffin filled with strawberries and topped with a crumb topping. So good.
2 responses to “STRAWBERRY OATMEAL MUFFINS”
[…] for strawberry season! Are they in all your recipes right now? Because they are definitely in mine! So good… when […]
[…] This recipe makes about 10-12 mini blueberry muffins. […]