- 1 cup of almond flour
- 2 scoops of protein powder
- 1 1/2 cups of oats ( GF)
- 1/4 cup of pecans
- A handful of fresh mint leaves
- 6 dates
- 3 figs
- 1 flaxseed egg
- 2 tbsps peanut butter
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3 tbsps coconut oil
- 1 cup of fresh strawberries
Coconut yogurt drizzle
- 1/2 cup of coconut yogurt
- 1 tbsp of honey
- Soak the dates and figs in boiling water for 10-15 minutes. Meanwhile make the flaxseed egg.
- Place all remaining ingredients but the strawberries into a food processor. Process until combined.
- Add in the dates, figs and flaxseed egg.
- Process all ingredients until mixed well.
- Place the mixture into a 9×12 baking dish.
- Fold in the strawberries.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 mins.
- Once cooled, drizzle your coconut yogurt over top.
YES for strawberry season! Are they in all your recipes right now? Because they are definitely in mine!
So good… when they are just picked! Delicious. 😋
Now I know what you’re thinking… MINT! Let me tell you- just a handful of mint 🍃gives these protein bars a kick!
Try it and tell me what you think!! 👇