- 2 cups of all-purpose flour ( you can also use GF flour for the recipe)
- 4 apples, that are peeled and shredded
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of coconut sugar
- 2 tsp of baking powder
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1/2 of coconut oil
- 1/3 of oat milk
- 1 tsps of cinnamon
- 2 apples that are thinly sliced into quarters for the topping
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp of oat milk
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and grease your square baking pan.
- In a large bowl, add all the ingredients together (Not the 2 apples that are sliced for the topping)
- Mix well until the batter is almost smooth.
- Pour your apple mixture into your baking pan. Evenly spread the mixture.
- Add each apple slice slightly in the batter and create rows of the apple slices. Over the apples, sprinkle cinnamon over top.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Let the cake cool for 20 minutes, before adding the icing to the cake.
- To create the icing, mix all the ingredients together. Mix until smooth.
Moist, tender, soft and only requires one bowl! This Simple Apple Cake recipe is easy to make and turns out delicious every time. It’s sweet and packed with fresh, juicy apples with a touch of cinnamon and sweet icing glaze. So give this recipe a try the next time you want something comforting and amazing!!
This recipe will take you 30 minutes and can even be Gluten Free if needed. Its perfect.
This recipe is dairy free.
One response to “SIMPLE APPLE CAKE”
Nara I’ve noticed that Videos with lots of views are usually the ones that have catchy title – just like this one -SIMPLE, or …3 min cake, or … if you have just one egg and apple…..most of the time is not even true… hahaha Most people are lazy or they have little time. Schools are open!! Good for you