- 1/2 cup of pumpkin seeds (I used salted one)
- 1 cup arrowroot powder
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup of millet flour
- 3 tbsp of ground flaxseed
- 1/2 tsp of baking powder
- 1 tsp of xanthan gum
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup of coconut oil
- 2 tbsp of honey
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- 2 tbsp of active dry yeast
- 3 egg
1. In a large bowl mix all the dry ingredients together. (not including the dry yeast)
2. In a separate bowl combine all the wet ingredients together, including the dry yeast.
3. Let the wet ingredients sit for 15 minutes.
4. Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredient mixture. Mix until fully combined and let the dough sit for 40-60 minutes. Use a kitchen towel to cover the bowl.
5. Closer to the 30 minute mark, preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
6. Place the dough mixture into a baking bread pan. Be sure to spray the sides with grease or use parchment paper to avoid any sticking.
7. Bake for 45-50 minutes or until golden brown on the top.
So what is better than starting your week with some freshly baked bread?!!! Oh the smell of fresh bread. Delicious!! I love it and so will you!
Get this its’ – dairy free + gluten free and 100 percent healthy and yummy.
Keep it in your pantry for 3 days or in your fridge for a week!