- 1 cup of oat flour
- 1/4 cup of maple syrup
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 1 tsp of pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp of salt
- 2 tsp of baking powder
- 1/2 cup of canned pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp of coconut oil
- 1 cup of oat milk
- 1 flaxseed egg
- In a large bowl add all the dry ingredients together. Mix well.
- In a medium size bowl add all the wet ingredients together. Mix well.
- Slowly add all the wet ingredients to the dry mixture. Mix until fully combined.
- Using a large pan on medium heat, scoop one ladle of the batter to the pan.
- Cook the pancakes until the batter starts to puff and then flip. Cook each side until golden.
- To serve you can add maple syrup or date syrup. I love to add date syrup to mine.
Take that first taste of fall with these Pumpkin Pancakes! They are naturally sweetened, fluffy and crispy on the outside. Perfect way to start your fall season. Also perfect for a fun, kids lunch idea.
I topped mine with some date syrup and pecans. But you can serve it with maple syrup, blueberries or even dark chocolate. Make them any size too and this recipe can easily double too, if you require more!
This recipe is gluten-free, dairy free and vegan!
- Flaxseed egg with 1 egg
- Oat flour with all-purpose flour or even Gluten-free flour