- 1 1/2 cups of oat flour
- 1/2 can of pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1 tsp of pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup of coconut oil
- 1/2 cup of maple syrup (or honey)
- 2 tsp of vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp of oats
- 1 tbsp of coconut oil
- 1 tbsp of maple syrup
- 8 pitted dates
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1 tbsp of lemon
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and spray a 9 x 5 loaf pan.
- In a large bowl add all the dry ingredients. Mix well.
- In a separate bowl add all the wet ingredients. Mix well.
- Place the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients bowl. Mixed until well combined.
- In a small bowl, combine all the topping ingredients together.
- Spoon the loaf batter into the greased loaf pan. Sprinkle the oat topping over the loaf.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- When the loaf is baking, make the date syrup. Add all the date syrup ingredients into a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Allow the bread to cool down for 5-10 minutes before adding the date syrup over top.
Happy Friday lovely people! This Pumpkin loaf will not only make your weekend brighter but will also bring your pumpkin dreams come true!! It’s super moist and perfectly spiced – for breakfast and snack time! Bring on the fall season….. This loaf is Gluten Free and Dairy Free. This recipe will take you 50-60 minutes to make from start to finish. It will serve you and your whole family!
Oat Flour – Gluten-free flour
Eggs – Flaxseed egg.