- 1/2 cup coconut sugar or maple syrup
- 1/2 cup water
- 2/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
*Coffee – 1/2 cup of black coffee or 1 shot of Espresso
- On medium heat, add all your ingredients (not the coffee) into a sauce pan. Stir to combine the ingredients.
- Let it cook over medium heat for 5-7 minutes.
- First pour your 1/2 cup of coffee or 1 shot of espresso into your coffee mug. Secondly pour 1/2 cup of your pumpkin mixer over top. Stir and enjoy!
Here’s to a real pumpkin, healthier, homemade, dairy free and super delicious PUMPKIN LATTE!
This homemade version includes real food ingredients that are naturally sweet.
What’s your favourite pumpkin recipe right now??!
This recipe will take you 5-7 minutes to make.
This pumpkin recipe makes 4 cups.