- 2 tsp of dried yeast
- 1 1/3 cup of lukewarm water
- 1 tsp of salt
- 3 tbsp of olive oil
- 3 cups of bread flour (You can also use all-purpose flour)
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 tsp of dried basil
- In a large baking bowl, add in your yeast and water. Stir gently and let the yeast and water sit for 5-7 minutes or until all dissolved.
- Add in your salt, oil and flour.
- Combine all the ingredients together. Start to knead the dough for a few minutes until it forms a ball.
- Let the dough rise under a kitchen towel for 1 hour.
- Place your parchment paper into a rectangular or square baking pan. Place your dough into the baking pan and spread it evenly around the pan. Using a pizza dough roller or even a dough scraper, divide the dough into 1 inch lengths.
- Proof the dough for 40 minutes with the kitchen towel over it.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- In a small bowl add all your garnish and combine.
- Brush your garlic mixture over the bread.
- Bake until golden brown or for about 15 minutes.
This is your next party appetizer – Pull-Apart Garlic Bread. This recipe is so easy to make and it is completely irresistible. It’s filled with buttery flavour, delicious herbs and serves as a pull-apart dip style. Simple and the perfect addition for every party!
This recipe will serve 10-12 and will only take you 15 minutes, plus just the additional waiting time.
Make it. Bake it. Taste it! YUM.