- 2 1/2 cups of peanut butter (I like mine crunchy, so I use the crunchy version)
- 1/3 cup of sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 cup of mixed frozen fruit (Let it sit outside the freezer for 30 minutes)
- 2 tbsp of chia seeds
- 1 tbsp of honey
- A squeeze of lemon juice.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and aline your baking sheet with parchment paper. Or use a cookie sheet.
- In a large bowl, add all the peanut butter mixture together. Stir well.
- Using an ice cream scoop. Scoop one part of the batter onto the baking sheet and repeat. This recipe will make 5-6 scoops. (Depends on how large your scoop is)
- Bake the cookies for 12 minutes.
- While the cookies bake, make the jam. In a bowl add all the jam ingredients together and stir well. Place the jam into the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Once the cookies are done baking, let them cool for 20 minutes.
- Remove your jam from the freezer.
- Pair up each cookie. On one of the cookies, add a spoonful of jam to the top. Place the second cookie on top.
- It’s now a peanut butter jam cookie sandwich. Delicious.
Your weekdays won’t be the same with these yummy cookies. This classic peanut butter and jam combination never gets old. Now they are even better in this Peanut Butter and Jam Cookie form.
Only 4 ingredients needed to make the Peanut Butter Cookie and only 4 ingredients needed to make the Jam.
This recipe will take you 20 minutes! 5-6 Cookies using this cookie recipe.
Gluten Free + Dairy Free