- 1 cup of quinoa
- 2 cups of oat flour
- 1/3 cup of coconut sugar
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp of coconut oil
- 1 cup of oat milk
- 1/3 cup of whole oats
4 peaches that are sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large baking dish, combine all the ingredients but the whole oats and the sliced peaches. Stir well.
- Place the sliced peaches downwards into the top of the mixture, by having the skin facing upwards.
- Sprinkle the whole oats over top for a crispy taste.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
This generously sized PEACH OAT BAR recipe is perfect for those savoury and sweet food lovers. The batter is fluffy around the peaches and has a deliciously thick base. Wonderful for a summer side dish or even a light dessert.
Also, this recipe can also be used with apples or even canned fruit.
It’s gluten-free and dairy-free. Feel free to use two cups of all-purpose flour if you don’t want to use the quinoa or oat flours.
This recipe will make 12 peach bars. Video of this recipe you can find here.