- 10 Slices of bread cut into squares
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup of oatmeal
- 1 tbsp of cinnamon
- 1 tbsp of coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp of butter
1. In a large bowl whisk the eggs together.
2. In a separate bowl combine the oatmeal, cinnamon and sugar
3. Melt butter in a frying pan over medium heat.
4. Dip the bread squares into the egg mixture, then into oats, coating both sides.
5. Place 4 slices of bread on the pan.Cook each side until brown.
6. Serve with maple syrup or even dip in applesauce
Crunchy. Crispy. Soft. Delicious. This Oatmeal Crusted French Toast will make your day extra nice. Why not start with a treat, that is crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. YES PLEASE.
This recipe is dairy free and can be gluten free. Just depends on what bread you use.
This recipe will take you 15 minutes and serves 5.