- 2 cups of ground oats (GF)
- 1/2 cup of almond flour
- 1/2 cup of whole oats (GF)
- 1/2 cup of tapioca flour
- 1 banana
- Dark Chocolate chips (Add as many as you wish!)
- 1/2 cup of almond milk
- 2 chia seed eggs (2 tbsps of chia seeds with 4 tbsps of water. Place in the fridge for 10-15 minutes)
- In a small bowl make the chia seed eggs.
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Add in your chia seed eggs to the mixture.
- On a large skillet, place a large spoonful of the mixture on medium heat. Cook each side for 1 minute.
LAZY Saturday mornings = a stack of delicious #vegan pancakes! They might look like a treat for breakfast but in fact they are a power-packed recipe. Filled with healthy vitamins and made with no added sugar. #darkchocolate #banana #forthatsweetbite
My kids asked – they got! Lucky kids I say.
They are vegan, gluten-free, quick and easy to make with simple ingredients. Recipe makes about 8 pancakes.
3 responses to “OATMEAL BANANA CHOCOLATE CHIP PANCAKES”
[…] are home for the whole week. No camp. Just the 4 of us. Meaning, fun, delicious food all the time. Me baking. Kids baking. Having […]
[…] Have no time to stand around and cook/flip each pancake?! […]
[…] Enjoy some chocolate chip pancakes! These are always a fun breakfast treat. And who doesn’t love breakfast for dinner? Check out these Oatmeal banana chocolate chip pancakes from Happy Belly Creations https://happybellycreations.com/2022/07/08/oatmeal-banana-chocolate-chip-pancakes/ […]