- 4 cups of pitted Kalamata olives
- 1/3 cup of olive oil
- 1 tsp of honey
- 1 tsp of white wine vinegar
- pinch of salt
- Using a small blender or a hand held blender, combine all ingredients.
- Don’t blend completely or too smooth. You still want to keep a few chunks of the olives.
- Add more olive oil if needed.
Oh yes, it sounds delicious and it is. My children eat olives for dessert and now they can have it as a snack before dinner too!
This spread is perfect inside a wrap, on bread, or even as a dip for veggies!
I added the spread as a topping for a gluten-free Focaccia Bread. Check out @livglutenfree for the Focaccia Bread recipe.