- 1 cup of pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup of rolled oats
- 1/3 cup of crushed cashews
- 1/4 cup of raisins
- 1/3 cup of honey
- 1 tbsp of coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl. Mix until well combined.
- Pour the mixture onto the baking sheet. Spread evenly with 1 inch thickness.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Let it cool for 15 minutes before enjoying it.
Warning – you might eat the entire tray. Definitely my Friday favourite recipe. This Honey Pumpkin Seed Brittle is crunchy, easy-to-make-ahead and a wonderful Autumn Brittle. YUMMY.
- Gluten free & vegan.
- Serves 6.
Add this brittle to your overnight oatmeal or mix into some yogurt. I also love just eating this for my 3pm snack.