- 4 cups of baby potatoes
- 1 pound of ground beef
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1/2 yellow onion
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp of tomato paste
- 5 sundried tomatoes
- 1 tsp of garlic powder
- 1 tsp of dried oregano
- 1 tsp of ground turmeric
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 tbsp of Olive oil (Add more if you want)
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1 tsp of paprika
- 1 tsp of dried coriander
- A handful of parsley
- A spoonful of capers
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Rinse and slice the potatoes into quarters. Using a large bowl, place the potatoes with the seasoning and mix well.
- Evenly place the potatoes on the baking sheet to bake for 30 minutes.
- While your potatoes are baking, cut your onion and pepper into small diced slices.
- Using a large skillet on medium heat, add your onion, pepper and garlic. Saute until soft.
- Add your beef and seasoning. Stir well.
- Add your tomato paste and stir until well combined.
- Lastly, add your sundried tomatoes.
- In a large serving dish, place your baked potatoes and beef and mix until combined.
- Garnish with parsley and capers.
At its core, this skillet dinner is just a simple mix of roasted potatoes and flavourful ground beef. But the real magic happens with how quick and easy this homemade dinner meal really is. Add this dish to your healthy dinner rotation! It’s satisfying enough to keep you full, incredibly rich and hearty and super versatile. If you have leftovers, just freeze it for another day or even have it for breakfast with some eggs on the side.
This recipe is gluten free and dairy free. It will serve 6!
30 minute meal or less – this is the real deal.