- 1 cup of pitted dates
- 2 zucchini (cut the ends off and cut into chunks)
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of tahini
- 3 tbsp of cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1/3 cup of coconut oil
- 1 cup of chickpea flour
- 1/3 cup of cashews, plus a sprinkle of crushed cashews for topping
- 1/4 cup of chocolate chip for toppings
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and grease your square baking pan.
- Using a food processor, process the dates, zucchini, eggs, tahini, cocoa powder, salt, coconut oil and cashews. Process until smooth.
- Add in your flour and process until combined.
- Pour your brownie mixture into your baking pan. Evenly spread the mixture and sprinkle your chocolate chips and cashews over top.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Let it cool for 20 minutes before enjoying it!
Looking for a delicious and indulgent brownie recipe?
Look no further than these gooey Zucchini Brownies. Fudgy, chocolatey, healthy, gluten free and dairy free, these brownies are perfect for any chocolate lover. Plus, they’re easy to make and require just a few simple ingredients.
So what are you waiting for? Give these brownies a try today! They are sure to satisfy your sweet tooth.
This recipe will take you 40 minutes to make and serves 12 brownie squares.
This recipe is gluten free, grain free and dairy free.