In a world filled with hectic schedules and fast-paced lifestyles, these delectable gluten-free pumpkin bites are truly a gift from the kitchen.
These gluten-free pumpkin bites are baked to perfection, their golden exteriors and moist centers are a testament to the skillful blending of ingredients.
As the mixture is stirred, the wet and dry components are skillfully combined.
Incorporating the pumpkin puree, eggs, and melted coconut oil, the batter is masterfully transformed into a harmonious blend of flavors.
The aroma of maple syrup and the gentle sweetness of coconut sugar add depth to the mixture, creating an inviting symphony of tastes.
These delightful pumpkin bites are more than just a treat; they are a culinary masterpiece.
As the gluten-free pumpkin bites are scooped into muffin cups using a cookie scoop, they take on their distinctive shape.
In the warm embrace of the oven, they undergo a magical transformation, becoming a source of comfort and delight.
The scent of pumpkin pie spice fills the air, evoking memories of cozy autumn evenings by the fire.
And when they emerge, their edges are lightly toasted, and their centers are soft, revealing the perfect texture.
As you savor each bite, the gentle crunch of chopped walnuts adds a delightful contrast to the velvety interior.
These gluten and dairy-free pumpkin bites are a testament to the power of simplicity in the kitchen.
With just a few steps, you can create a treat that not only satisfies your cravings but also warms your heart.
Whether enjoyed with a cup of tea or as an indulgent dessert, these pumpkin bites are a reminder that sometimes, the most delightful things come in the simplest packages.
So, take a moment to slow down, savor the flavors, and relish in the joy of homemade goodness.
These gluten and dairy-free pumpkin bites are a culinary creation that transcends time and taste, making every bite a moment to remember.
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted and cooled
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup oat flour (certified gluten-free)
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder (gluten-free)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup walnuts, roughly chopped
Here are some ways to store your gluten-free pumpkin bites to keep them fresh and delicious:
- Airtight Container: Place the pumpkin bites in an airtight container with a secure lid. Make sure the container is appropriately sized to prevent excess air exposure, which can lead to moisture loss.
- Refrigerator: Store the airtight container in the refrigerator to extend the shelf life of your pumpkin bites. They will stay fresh for up to 4-5 days when refrigerated.
- Freezer: If you want to store them for an extended period, you can freeze the pumpkin bites. Place them in a single layer on a baking sheet and freeze until solid. Then, transfer them to a freezer-safe container or zip-top bag, separating layers with parchment paper to prevent sticking. They can be frozen for up to 2-3 months.
- Individually Wrap: For a grab-and-go option, you can individually wrap each pumpkin bite in plastic wrap or parchment paper before placing them in an airtight container or freezer bag. This makes it easy to take out just what you need without thawing the whole batch.
- Vacuum Sealing: If you have a vacuum sealer, use it to remove air from the storage bag, ensuring an airtight seal. This method helps prevent freezer burn and preserves the freshness of the pumpkin bites.
- Label and Date: Don’t forget to label the container or bag with the date of preparation. This will help you keep track of their freshness and make sure you consume them before they lose their quality.
- Thawing: When you’re ready to enjoy your frozen pumpkin bites, simply take them out of the freezer and let them thaw in the refrigerator for a few hours or overnight. They can also be reheated in the oven or microwave if desired.
By following these storage methods, you can enjoy your gluten and dairy-free pumpkin bites whenever you crave their delicious flavors, whether it’s a quick snack or a special treat.
GLUTEN-FREE PUMPKIN BITES
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted and cooled
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup oat flour (certified gluten-free)
- ½ cup almond flour
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ½ tsp baking powder (gluten-free
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup walnuts, roughly chopped
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).Line a muffin tin with paper liners or grease it lightly with coconut oil.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the pumpkin puree, eggs, melted and cooled coconut oil, maple syrup, coconut sugar, and vanilla extract until well combined.
- n another bowl, whisk together the oat flour, almond flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, and salt.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, stirring until you have a smooth batter.
- Gently fold in the roughly chopped walnuts into the batter.
- Use a cookie scoop to portion out the batter into the prepared muffin cups. Fill each cup about 2/3 full.
- Place the muffin tin in the preheated oven and bake for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a pumpkin bite comes out clean.
- Allow the pumpkin bites to cool in the muffin tin for a few minutes, then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.
*This site contains affiliate links which means that I may receive commissions for purchases made through these links. However, please know that I only provide links to products that I actually use and wholeheartedly recommend.