- 1 cup of almond flour
- 1 cup of coconut flour
- 1 tbsp of tapioca flour
- 1 tbsp of coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 2 tbsps cocoa powder
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup of almond milk
- 1/2 cup of chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup of sunflower butter
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl add your dry ingredients and combine.
- Add in your wet ingredients (minus the chocolate chips and sunflower butter) and mix well.
- Fold in your chocolate chips.
- Form balls of dough. Flatten the dough in your palms and place 1/2 tsp of sunflower butter in the middle of each ball.
- Fold the sides in and roll again into a ball.
- Place evenly on the pan.
- Bake for 8-9 minutes.
Start your week with fresh double chocolate chip almond baked cookies. Super simple and easy to make! A perfect way to make any kid happy.
Each week I will have a batch ready for the kids to snack on. Prefect snack that they love and so do I – warm or frozen. Yes-frozen. I often place them in the freezer and snack away. Its like eating a chocolate ice cream bar. Prefect!
These are gluten free and dairy-free. This recipe will make around 10-12 cookies.