Looking for a quick and easy snack that’s both delicious and satisfying? Look no further than these vegan cream cheese cranberry muffin cups!
With a delightful combination of oats, oat milk, shredded coconut, and apple sauce, these muffin cups are not only incredibly tasty but also packed with wholesome ingredients to keep you going throughout the day. But what really sets these muffin cups apart is the luscious and creamy cream cheese filling, perfectly complemented by the tangy sweetness of cranberries. Imagine biting into a warm and fluffy muffin, with a surprise burst of creamy goodness in the middle that will have you coming back for more! Whether you’re looking for a quick snack on the go or just want to indulge in something sweet and satisfying, these cream cheese cranberry muffin cups are the perfect way to satisfy your cravings. So why not whip up a batch today and discover your new favorite snack!
VEGAN CREAM CHEESE CRANBERRY MUFFIN CUPS
- 1 muffin tin
- 1 Mixing bowl
- 1 small spoon
- 3 cups Gluten Free Oats
- 1 cup Oat milk
- 1 flax egg ((1 tablespoon of ground flaxseed mixed with 3 tablespoons of water)
- ⅓ cup shredded coconut
- ⅓ cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ cup vegan cream cheese
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- Preheat your oven to 375°F and line a muffin tin with paper or silicone cups.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the oats, oat milk, flax egg, shredded coconut, applesauce, and salt. Stir until everything is well combined and you have a thick batter.
- Spoon about 1 tablespoon of batter into each muffin cup, spreading it evenly across the bottom.
- Use a small spoon to add a dollop of cream cheese on top of the batter in each muffin cup.
- Sprinkle some dried cranberries on top of the cream cheese.
- Spoon another tablespoon of batter on top of the cranberries, spreading it gently to cover the cream cheese and cranberries.
- Repeat until all the muffin cups are filled with the batter and the cream cheese and cranberries are used up.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until the muffins are golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean
- Remove the muffins from the oven and let them cool in the tin for 5-10 minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
Do you have any cranberries left over? Or any cranberry sauce remaining from the holidays? This is a wonderful recipe to use that cranberry sauce. These Cream Cheese Cranberry Muffin Cups are full of tart cranberries and are perfectly sweet and delicious for anytime of day.
For more simple, feel good recipes, visit the links below.
One response to “VEGAN CREAM CHEESE CRANBERRY MUFFIN CUPS”
[…] breakfast, a midday snack, or a sweet treat to share with friends and family, these Lemon Almond Muffins are sure to impress. So why not whip up a batch today and enjoy all the deliciousness that these […]