Get ready to experience the ultimate gluten-free cornbread!
This gluten free cornbread recipe will have you falling head over heels with every bite. With a delicious combination of gluten-free corn flour and oat flour, you’ll be amazed at how soft and fluffy this cornbread turns out.
To add a touch of sweetness, we’ve included just the right amount of honey, creating a perfect balance of flavors. And with the addition of baking powder and psyllium husks, this cornbread rises to new heights, making it the perfect side dish for any meal.
But that’s not all! To give it that extra bit of oomph, we’ve added sunflower oil and eggs to create the perfect texture. Whether you’re serving it alongside chili or simply as a snack, this gluten-free cornbread is sure to satisfy your taste buds and leave you wanting more.
- 1 1/2 cups of gluten free corn flour
- 1/2 cup of gluten free oat flour
- 2 tbsp of honey
- 1 tbsp of baking powder
- 1 tbsp of psyllium husks
- 1 tsp of salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup of sunflower oil
Gluten Free Cornbread
- 1½ cup gluten free corn flour
- ½ cup gluten free oat flour
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp psyllium husks
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- ⅓ cup sunflower oil
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Grease the baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a baking dish, combine all ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes or until brown.
- Let it cool down for 30 minutes before enjoying it.
This cornbread recipe is my favorite because it’s so easy to make and it’s perfect for fall. It’s not dry or crumbly, instead it’s moist, fluffy and golden. This recipe comes together in less than 15 minutes.
This recipe is gluten free and dairy free.