- 1 cup of gluten free -all purpose flour
- 2 tbsp of cocoa powder
- 1 cup of coconut sugar
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1 egg
- 1/2 of coconut oil
- 1/2 cup of unsalted butter
- A handful of mini marshmallows
- A handful of white chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl combine all the dry ingredients together. Stir well.
- Mix in the wet ingredients and combine everything together. (Not including the toppings)
- Using a spoon, take one spoonful of the dough and place it on the baking sheet. Repeat until the dough is gone.
- Place four small marshmallows onto each spoonful/cookie dough. Place it down into the dough gently. Add a few white chocolate chips onto each cookie. Add as many as you want.
- Bake the cookies for 11 minutes.
- Let them cook for 10 minutes before enjoying.
Looking for a delicious and easy cookie recipe? Look no further than these chocolate marshmallow cookies! They taste like hot chocolate in cookie form with a touch of s’mores flavour! How cool is that? Try this recipe next time you are looking for something gooey, chocolate and easy to make!
This recipe is gluten free and nut free. This recipe will make 12 cookies.
Substitute: You can use all-purpose flour instead of gluten free flour. Super easy recipe to switch that one ingredient!
See my fun video on instagram!
Also, by sure to subscribe to my new YouTube channel!