Are you ready for a chocolatey twist on a classic favourite?!
Get ready to sink your teeth into these decadent chocolate apple donuts! These delicious treats are the perfect combination of sweet and savory, with juicy apples, creamy peanut butter, and rich dark chocolate all coming together to create a flavor explosion in every bite. Imagine biting into a warm and fluffy donut, with chunks of fresh apple adding a refreshing crunch, all coated in a luscious layer of melted dark chocolate that will make your taste buds sing! Whether you’re looking for a fun and exciting treat to share with friends, or just want to indulge in a little chocolatey goodness, these donuts are the perfect way to satisfy your cravings. So why not whip up a batch today and discover a whole new level of donut heaven!
Crisp apple slices, creamy peanut butter and chocolate are a fun and healthy way to secretly present food to kids and even yourself.
Colourful Chocolate meltable (I used pink, for Valentines Day!)
These donuts bring a new twist on the classic chocolate covered apples, and the result is irresistible! You will love it. It’s the perfect Valentine’s Day snack!
Chocolate Apple Donuts
A quick, healthy, creative snack idea.
-Colourful Chocolate meltable
- Evenly slice your apples.
- Using a cutting shape tool (I used a heart shaped cutter for Valentine’s Day themed) remove the center, core of the apple.
- Evenly spread the peanut butter around the one side of the apple slice. Take another apple slice and place it on the top, like making a sandwich.
- Melt your chocolate in a 30 sec intervals and stir in between. Continue until it’s completely melted.
- Dip your peanut butter apple donut in the melted chocolate, to completely cover it.
- Place it in the freezer for 1 hour or until frozen.
- Melt your colourful chocolate meltables in 30 sec intervals and stir in between. Continue until it’s completely melted. 8.Remove your apples from the freezer and drizzle your colourful chocolate over top. Enjoy
For more simple, feel good recipes, visit the links below.