- 2 cups of chopped cauliflower
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 1/3 cup of nutritionist yeast
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 shallot
- 1/4 cup of oat milk
- 2 tsp of salt
- 1 tsp of pepper
- Using a high power blender. Blend all the ingredients together.
- Place the Alfredo sauce in a pot and warm up to enjoy over pasta.
- I used gluten-free pasta.
Looking for a ridiculously simple Alfredo sauce!? Cauliflower Alfredo sauce is it! It tastes fresh and creamy with just two easy steps! Throw all your ingredients in a blender, blend and heat up! Done. I love repurposing scraps from my fridge into a new delicious dish. This recipe will take you 7 minutes to make and serves about 6 plates!
It’s your next #vegandish