These Carrot Cake Bites with White Chocolate are a healthy and delicious snack that’s perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth.
Made with simple ingredients like carrots, oats, pumpkin seeds, and dates, these bites are packed with flavor and nutrition. The addition of white chocolate and coconut oil on top adds a creamy and decadent touch to the recipe.
To make the carrot cake bites, start by peeling and chopping 4 carrots. Then, in a food processor, pulse together the chopped carrots, oats, pumpkin seeds, pitted dates, coconut oil, cinnamon, and ginger powder until a thick, sticky dough forms.
Roll the dough into bite-sized balls using your hands and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Chill in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to set.
Meanwhile, melt a bar of white chocolate and a teaspoon of coconut oil in a double boiler or in the microwave. Stir until smooth.
Once the bites have chilled and set, drizzle the melted white chocolate mixture over the top of each bite, using a spoon or piping bag. Allow the chocolate to set before serving.
Enjoy these Carrot Cake Bites with White Chocolate as a healthy and indulgent snack any time of day!
- 4 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup of oats
- 3/4 cup of pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup of pitted dates
- 2 tbsp of coconut oil
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp of ginger powder
- 1 bar of white chocolate
- 1 tsp of coconut oil
Here are some possible substitutes for the ingredients in this recipe:
- Carrots: You can use other sweet vegetables like sweet potatoes, butternut squash, or pumpkin.
- Oats: You can use other types of rolled grains such as rolled quinoa, barley, or spelt flakes.
- Pumpkin seeds: You can use other types of nuts or seeds such as almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, or chia seeds.
- Pitted dates: You can use other dried fruits such as raisins, dried cranberries, or figs.
- Coconut oil: You can use other types of vegetable oil such as avocado oil, canola oil, or sunflower oil.
- Cinnamon and ginger powder: You can use other warming spices such as nutmeg, allspice, or cardamom.
CARROT CAKE BITES with white chocolate
- 4 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup oats
- ¾ cup pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup pitted dates
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp ginger powder
- chocolate (dairy-free)
- Using a food processor, place all the ingredients (not the chocolate) into the processor. Process until almost smooth.
- Using a spoon, take one spoonful of the mixture and use your hands to create the ball. Keep your hands damp to stop the mix sticking to your fingers.
- Place the balls into the freezer for 30 min to an hour.
- Place the white chocolate and the coconut oil in a bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds. Remove from the microwave and stir. Microwave for another 30 seconds and stir until smooth.
- Dip your carrot cake bites into the white chocolate and cover the entire ball. Repeat for each ball. With any remaining white chocolate, drizzle over each ball.
These no-bake bites are a healthy and easy alternative to traditional cake, and perfect for a quick snack or dessert. The recipe is simple, and only requires a few ingredients that you might already have in your kitchen. The best part is that they are gluten-free and vegan, so they are perfect for any dietary restriction. Plus, they are a great source of protein and healthy fats, which will help you to stay energized throughout the day.
These carrot cake bites are the perfect dessert for any occasion! They are easy to make and everyone will love them.