- 1 cup of almond flour
- 1 cup of coconut flour
- 1 tbsp of baking powder
- 1 tbsp of chia seeds
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 3 tbsp of coconut oil
- 1 1/2 cups of oat milk
- 1 tbsp of sunflower oil
- 2 tbsp of honey
- 2 tbsp of almonds butter
- 1 cup of fresh blueberries
Boil one cup of wild blueberries until soft. Strain it through a mesh to get 1/2 cup of liquid.
Take one cans of coconut milk chilled from the fridge. Scoop out the cream part from the can. Blend with 1/2 cup of icing sugar and pour the blueberry liquid. Whip for 4 minutes until fluffy. Add to the middle of the bread.
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Grease your baking pan
- In a large bowl, mix dry ingredients together really well.
- In a small bowl, mix wet ingredients together. (Not the blueberries)
- Add the wet ingredients to your dry ingredients and combine.
- Fold in your blueberries.
- Place half the mixture evenly across the baking pan
- Pour the blueberry frosting mixture over the bread mixture. Spread evenly across. Add the remaining bread mixture to the top of the frosting.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown on the top.
Have no time to stand around and cook/flip each pancake?!
Do this: make blueberry pancake bread instead. This is super simple. All ingredients on one baking sheet. Make it the night before and simply just place it in the fridge for the next day. Wake up, throw it in the oven. Done! Everyone will love your simple, yet delicious breakfast.
These are gluten free and vegan. But do remember you can replace the coconut and almond flour for two cups of all-purpose flour.