- 1 cup of ground gluten-free oats
- 1 cup of almond flour
- 1 mashed banana
- 2 tbsps of coconut sugar
- 2 tsps of baking powder (gluten free)
- 1 tbsp of chia seeds
- 1 tbsp of flaxseed
- 3 tbsps of water
- 1/2 cup of almond milk
1. Warm up your waffle maker. Spray some oil so the waffles won’t stick.
2. In a large bowl combine oat flour, almond flour, banana, sugar and baking powder together.
3. In a separate small bowl combine chia seeds, flaxseed and water. Place in the fridge for 10 minutes.
3. Combine all ingredients together in the large bowl. Mix well.
4. Place enough of the mixture onto the waffles maker and wait until the steam has vanished. That’s when you know it’s ready!
*** Add your favourite frozen berries on top for a touch of summer!
Gluten- free | Dairy- free | Egg- free
Made with so much goodness =healthy breakfast for all!
After I found out I had celiac I started exploring new ingredients and testing all ways to still make things that I love. This is one of my favourite. I love waffles, especially on lazy Sundays. Waffles are one of our family’s most loved breakfasts. Once I got the recipe perfect, and having my family love it was a win! Adding frozen berries is my perfect combo. What would yours be?