- 1 cup of coffee
- 1 1/2 cups of ice
- 1/2 cup of oat milk
- 1 tbsp of maple syrup
- 2 bananas
- 1 cup of homemade granola (GF)
- 2 tbsps of melted chocolate
- Slice the bananas vertically in half.
- Place each half of the banana in the bottom/side of the large coffee cup.
- Place the cooled coffee, ice, oat milk and maple syrup in a blender.
- Blend until the consistency is slushy.
- Pour the coffee mixture into your cup.
- Top the coffee with your homemade granola and your chocolate drizzle.
- DONE. Enjoy your Saturday morning with a taste of happiness.
Happy weekend, folks! Now start your weekend with a smile & dessert! This
banana iced coffee with chocolate granola is filled with goodness. #dairyfree + #glutenfree
I love ice coffee, especially in the summer. Thought I’d share a yummy recipe with you. What’s your favourite summer drink?