- 2 beets
- 1/4 cup of rosemary
- 1/3 cup of olive oil
- Optional: salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and line the baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Scrub the beets before cutting them in half.
- Using a mandolin slicer, slice the beets as thin as you can. When the beets are sliced there is no need to peel them.
- Place the beet slices in a large bowl and add your rosemary and olive oil. (Feel free to add salt and pepper if you want too) Toss well.
- Lay the beet slices out onto the baking sheet. Spread them evenly across.
- Bake them for 15 minutes. If you find they are not as crispy as you want them, flip them over and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes. (This will also depend on how thin your slices are and how crispy you want them)
The other day I had such a craving for some chips and my pantry was empty. So I decided to try making my own healthy snack. These BAKED BEET CHIPS are definitely going to be my new go-to-snack for a while now.
Not only are they healthy but they are rich with nutrients, not to mention grease and guilt free! Try these vegan, gluten free superfood for your next 3pm snack.
Only 3 ingredients with 15 minutes baked time.