- 1 1/2 cups of melted dark chocolate
- 1/3 cup of quinoa puffs
- 1/4 cup of marshmallows
- 1/3 cup of peanuts
- 1/4 cup of white jelly beans
- 1/3 cups of white chocolate chips
- Melt the dark chocolate until it’s a liquid. ( I placed my chocolate in a baking bowl and microwaved it for 30 seconds, stirred and another 30 seconds in the microwave until melted)
- Using a baking sheet with parchment paper, pour your chocolate evenly around the sheet.
- Add all your toppings.
- Freeze until solid and enjoy!!
Need an easy holiday recipe or even a gift!? Try making this Rocky Road Winter Chocolate Bark. You’ll whip this up in no time! Super easy to make and so much fun to decorate. This is a great recipe for your kids to try on their own too.
Its gluten free and dairy free ( if you use the right type of chocolate).
This recipe will take you 5 minutes!!! So easy. NO BAKE!