- 1 cup of crushed oreos
- 1 cup of quinoa puffs
- 2 tbsps of coconut oil
Peanut Butter Base:
- 1 cup of smooth peanut butter
- 3 tbsp of maple syrup
- 1 tsp if vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 3 tbsp of oats
- 1 -2 large dark chocolate bars
- 3 tbsp of coconut oil
- Oreos and white chocolate drizzle for the top
- In a small bowl, combine oreos, puffs and coconut oil. Mix together.
- Using a 9×12 baking dish, evenly spread the Oreo base around.
- In a separate bowl, combine all the peanut butter base ingredients together. Evenly spread the peanut butter over the oreo base.
- Using a small bowl, place the chocolate and the coconut oil in the microwave for 30 seconds. Remove and stir. Place it back in the microwave for another 30 seconds. Remove from the microwave and stir until all the chocolate is a smooth liquid.
- Pour the chocolate over the peanut butter.
- Add a few Oreo cookies over top with any additional toppings you want to add.
- Place your crunchy peanut butter and Oreo fudge in the freezer for three hours. Once frozen, remove from the freezer to the fridge. And Enjoy!
These decadent Crunchy Peanut Butter and Oreo Fudge Bars are a classic of flavours. Oreo, chocolate and Peanut butter! Easy ingredients, simple method-No Bake- and they are perfect for kids and adults. Crowd Pleaser dessert.
You probably have all these ingredients on hand and this recipe will only take you 10 minutes to make. Plus the waiting for it to freeze. But easy.
This recipe is gluten free! (I used GF Oreos!!)